Companies today are looking for effective ways to collaborate with other partners and customer no matter where they are located, all without breaking the bank. We understand that better than most. That’s why when you choose Epoch Universal, you are gaining the best collaboration solution portfolio in the industry.
The Cisco Collaboration Portfolio includes:
- Unified Communications: a full suite of solutions and endpoints that provide reliable communication services to all employees in their workspace.
- Customer Collaboration: Use of voice, web, email, video, chat, analytics, and social media to create the foundation for positive customer service and positive sales opportunities.
- Collaboration Applications: Gain collaboration applications such as voice, video, web, and customer care on the device of your choice in order to be most productive from any location.
- TelePresence: Combine high-definition video, rich audio, and interactive elements to deliver a unique, “in-person” experience over the network.
Download our Collaboration Guide Now
Epoch Universal provides IP Telephony products as the key component of Unified Communications Solution, which delivers the business benefits of a converged network to organizations of all sizes. Our Cisco solutions provide voice, video, mobility and presence services to IP phones, media processing devices, VoIP gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications.
Our Enterprise Voice Solutions include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Contact Center Express
Disasters and emergencies occur unpredictably and in a variety of situations and geographical settings. Having eyes and ears in the field is critical to providing command personnel real-time information for assessing circumstances and providing a remediation plan.
Epoch Universal provides telephone communication via SIP trunking over a satellite feed for PSTN access and Cisco IPICs for integration between telephony and emergency band radios.
Benefits of Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) include:
- Users can be paged or emailed with the status of an event
- Automatically called and invited to join a virtual conference
- Cisco IPICS Dispatch Console (IDC)
- Cisco Mobile Client
- Cisco IPICS IP Phone Client
- Create virtual talk groups (VTGs) to facilitate Push-to-Talk (PTT) communications between users of multiple types and technologies of Land Mobile Radios with users of PCs, landline phones, cellular and Nextel phones, and Cisco Unified IP phones
Contact Epoch Universal today to learn how we can support you in all of your collaboration needs.